A printed product is the end result of a process that involves research, planning, concept sketching and visual design.
Whether you require a logo design for a new start-up business or a product campaign for an established company, we have the expertise to give your product or service a refreshing look and we tailor our service to our clients’ schedules and budgets.
Here at Olive we provide a design service based on your business requirements and will liaise with you at every stage of the process to ensure your vision is achieved as we believe that well designed marketing material can really highlight your business and give your customers a glimpse of what to expect from you and the service you offer.
Although we offer design services we are open to work with your own designers or from your supplied artwork files.
In this case, please ensure that the following guidelines are met:
- Include at least 3mm bleed
- Add cropmarks
- Leave a 3mm ‘safe zone’ from the edge of the page to any text or image that does not bleed (this may differ depending on the product being ordered).
- Ensure all images are at least 300dpi at actual size
- Use CMYK colour format
- Embed all images
- Convert text to curves or embed all fonts
- Selection of colour palette guides
Please make sure to supply your artwork as a Print ready PDF.
If you require assistance in this or any of the above please do not hesitate to contact us.